Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My First Finger Crocheted Heart


I took a picture of this heart next to an apple so you can get an idea of the size of it....Thank you Teri for finding this cool pattern and Elisa for challenging me! If you want, I will teach you when I get back, but considering how fast you guys learned I am sure you can figure it out. I attached some helpful videos below as well as the link for the heart pattern.

Pattern for crocheted hearts can be found at:

Below are video I found which help you learn the different stitches used in the heart pattern

Chain stitch (ch):

Single crochet (sc):

Half double crochet (hdc):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxA2osb5Qfk

Double crochet (dc):

Slip stitch (sl st):

Triple crochet (tr):



1 comment:

  1. Totally gorgeous, Mickey! I should make a pennant of hearts for V-Day - I was wondering what to do with all that pink yarn!

    ReplyDelete