Thursday, February 25, 2010

LB Creative Mixer Monday Feb 22nd

This past Monday I attended LB Creative's Mixer where I got to meet artists, eat yummy food, listen to good music and watch a belly dancing show. I also got to paint for the first time in a long time! That felt great! Especially being around other like minded people. And the best feeling was knowing that the proceeds from the painting are going to help Haiti. If you are in the Long Beach area, I suggest you visit LB Creative Mixer/Potluck, every last Monday of the month. To view pictures from this past Monday, please visit the link below.....You can see me on one of the pictures towards the right hand side, I am wearing a beige coat next to my friend who is wearing a blue jacket.

http://www.alisontravelsblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/long-beach-creative-mixer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment