Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What to say, what to write, so many things to explore! This is my first day blogging so I have no idea what I am doing yet. I plan to keep a log of my creations, thoughts and ideas to share with all who are interested. Some of my creations are clothing and accesories for girls and women, all handmade, all one of a kind using a method I like to call finger-crochet. I also like to make recycled, re-purposed art with anything and everything I find...I keep it clean and organized till an idea comes to mind. One of my main goals for this blog is to spread the word about the importance of reusing items, ideas on how to" do this with certain household items, because reclycling is not enough these days, or effecient yet. Another goal is to spread conscienceness about global issues, such as the atlantic patch, a huge assortment trash I believe almost the size of Texas floating around in the middle of the atlantic. And hopefully I will hear from you and your ideas too! Together we can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment